houndsinheavenstudio

18 April 2009

Art Workshops!!!

Workshop UpDate!
I'm sorry but my schedules went crazy the past week! My schedule works differently every week except Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please eMail me for the schedule or if you need workshops done in your preferred site. Sure, I can be invited to go on location!



I design and facilitate creative workshops for kids and adults. I integrate art appreciation and art therapy in most of the hands-on modules I conduct. And I highly recommend that modules include tours to art spaces like museums, art galleries, artists studio, or even houses of art collectors. This is possible when the group is not too big (less than ten!) and not too young (five years old and below are best taken to places like the Museo Pambata).

By next week, I will begin my DIY workshops here on my blog featuring step-by-step guide to drawing, coloring, painting, etc. It is open to everybody who visits my blog FREE!

Of course, I will be assisted by the other hounds in our Heaven ;-)