houndsinheavenstudio

04 March 2010

Flowers!!!


Leah, age 4



Claire Ann, age 8



Samantha, age 8



The children's interpretation of Van Gogh's Sunflowers in less than an hour using only primary colors red, yellow and blue acrylic paints on canvas sheet and paper:



And the adult interpretation of Van Gogh's Sunflowers:



I design and conduct fun and simple drawing and painting workshops for children and adults on site and by request. I apologize if I can not accommodate most of the requests especially in areas outside of Makati and Alabang which is the only doable locations for me because of the traffic and the fact that I can only conduct workshops three times a week as I do other creative work on other days. ;-)

For those is the Alabang area, there is an ongoing painting session for adults (teens and above!) at Bambi Manosa's Alabang studio every Wednesday morning and in Rockwell Makati for children every Saturday. Please eMail me for details.