houndsinheavenstudio

16 August 2013

My Swap Package!


Remember this event I posted last week which I missed because I was in the hospital? Well, I missed the event but I got my group's package last Wednesday.
It felt like Christmas in August! ;-)
I received 10 different special handmade printed cards, tags, stickers, and a lot of creative stuff from my group mates! They are all crafted with care and loads of imagination. 

My creative group mates and their individual works:
1. Tatin Yang, 2. Project Monster's Flower Realm, 3. Kat Almoite, 4. Carina Samaniego, 5. Richelle Macapagal, 6. Christine Rojas-Lavina, 7. Macy Alcaraz, 8. Roselle Borromeo, 9. Rose Anne Buenaventura

And the 10th came from Alessa Lanot, the host of this event, whose blog Life After Breakfast is filled with a lot of exciting craft sessions and events like this! Look how exciting she made her stuff:
Thank you Alessa for being supportive and understanding about the "missing group member" but I will make it up to you somehow . . .

And to the rest Thank You all so much for such inspiring works! It really felt like receiving holiday surprises in the mail. You all made my recuperating period fun, wicked and giddy ;-) I can't wait for the next swap . . .

I will send my art boxes to everyone soon. My printers are rushing my cards and I am trying to finish my hand-made stuff so they get to you a tad late but hopefully will make you happy as well ;-)